Monday 20 April 2020

Monday Update

Hello everyone,

I would like to start be offering my appreciation to those of you who promptly got in touch with me over the last few days.  Thank you!  I am only waiting to hear from a few students now.

There will be additional lesson materials provided to you on the day that has been assigned to your course.

Shape of the week:

Tuesday - SS 10
 New Topic - The October Crisis

 What's due?
1. WW2 Total War terms Tuesday
2 Total War Inquiry Project May 5th

Wednesday - Genocide Studies
New Topic - WW2 Legacy

What's due?
1. Questions from Nuremberg Trials readings
2. Monster and Men and SS Viewing guide
3.  "Justice" Essay Due Wednesday

Thursday - History 12
New Topics - Cuban Missile Crisis, Space Race

What's due?
1. Video assignments for Berlin and Korea
2. Cold War terms
2. Short answer responses for Berlin and Korea
Note: Inquiry assignment has been extended to May 14th

Friday - Active Living
New Topic - Home Workout 2 -  "Shocking" muscles.  How to avoid the plateau effect

What's due?
1.   20 minutes work out journal

I hope everyone has a great week!  Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.  I am available most of the workday - I will get back to you quickly and I am here to help you.




No comments:

Post a Comment