Friday 17 April 2020

Active Living 11/12 Course Information

Hello everyone,


A couple things:

1.  A reminder that your first assignment ( located on my website) is due April 24th.  You can submit this to me via email at ftorres@sd44.ca

This 20 minute work-out follows the F.I.I.T. principle

Frequency
Intensity
Time
Type of Exercise

2.  Establishing routines.  It is really important to make physical activity a priority in your life.  This benefits physical and mental health.  There are many times when work-outs do not occur because we get caught up with the hectic pace of life.  Establishing daily routines that make physical fitness a priority will help you to ensure that you stay active.  I suggest that you set a daily time to get your work out in. For me earlier in the day is better than later.  I get my work -out  "out of the way" and I usually feel the great - thank you endorphins...

3.  Work Out Journal.  Work out journals are a great way to keep you on tack and motivate you.  I use my school agenda book as a journal for mountain biking.  I like to track which trails I rode and how long it took me to finish the ride.  I find that journals help to motivate me especially if I see a few blank dates in the calendar.  This is often enough for me to get out and enjoy the trails.


Weekly work out tips at home:  Chair dip tricep extensions
See video on side tab


No comments:

Post a Comment