Thursday 9 April 2020

SS 10 Total War Inquiry Project

Please make sure you read my earlier post sent today titled Important Message for Everyone

So here is the information you will need for your first assignment:

Go to the Social Studies 10 side bar located on the right side of my website to access the Total War Inquiry Project and the accompanying Rubric.  

Please note that I will be posting additional lesson information - that you will find useful for this assignment  - Tuesday of each week.  If you have any questions please email me at ftorres@sd44.ca

Due date: Tuesday May 5th 


Initially, this assignment might seem difficult but remember, do your best, feel free to be creative, take chances and do not stress. As you know your marks will not go down – they can only go up!  I am empathic to the overall demands placed on students at this time.  I want you highly engaged and I will mark accordingly. 

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment