Monday 8 June 2020

General Information For This Week

Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone is well.  We are heading towards the final stretch and I want to encourage everyone to finish strong.

A few general reminders:

Attendance - A reminder to check in with me early in the week.  A few people have contacted me after I have submitted my attendance report and are consequently still marked as disengaged.

Textbooks - Get them in!  We need them for next year,  Due to COVID 19 our budget will be very tight for new resources.  I will be filling out invoices for anyone who has not returned their books by the end of this week.  You can still drop them off in the large gym.  Enter through exterior doors.

Weekly Check In. We will continue to meet once a week.  Please try to join.

Submission of work.  I have been quite impressed with the quality of work that has been submitted since on-line learning began.  keep it up - finish strong!

As always if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch via email or MS Teams

No comments:

Post a Comment