Thursday 9 April 2020

Genocide Studies Nuremberg Trials Assignment

Please make sure you read my earlier post sent today titled Important Message for Everyone.

We will be finishing the Holocaust unit by studying the Nuremberg trials.

The resources for this lesson are located in the Genocide Studies Videos and Handouts side tabs located on the right hand side of this website.

Things to do:

1.    Read the Nurwmberg Trials hand-out and complete questions at the end of the reading.

2.     Watch the The Nuremberg Trial(s) video.  Answer the following question:  What were the four charges levelled against the Nazis at Nuremberg?

3.    Watch the Nuremberg Trial video.  Complete a New/Interesting chart while watching video:

New
Interesting


        








4.     Watch the Nuremberg Remembered video.  Complete a S.I.T. chart while watching video

Surprising
Interesting
Troubling











Due:  Friday April 17th. 

Please note that I will be posting additional course information once a week on Wednesday's starting on April 15th. Stay tuned
 


A reminder that this website will be the primary platform that I will use to communicate with you.  If you need to get in touch with me please email me at ftorres@sd44.ca.  Please feel free to contact me whenever you wish.  I will be available


No comments:

Post a Comment